Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/02 00:21:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.1.0 RC3

I would check with Gino if he is ok with somebody else continuing this, but
if you know he is way or something, then it should be ok for you to
continue,

Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.1.0 RC3

Posted by Chip Senkbeil <ch...@gmail.com>.
Closing this vote. Going to start a vote for an RC4 once I get all of the
artifacts in place on staging and dist.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.1.0 RC3

Posted by Gino Bustelo <gi...@bustelos.com>.
Go for it Chip.