Posted to dev@submarine.apache.org by Kevin Su <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/24 09:03:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Submarine 0.5.0 release!

Hi folks,

It's a great honor for me to announce that the Apache Submarine Community
has released Apache Submarine 0.5.0!

Apache Submarine 0.5.0 is the third release after the spin-off from Apache
Hadoop. It includes 99 patches since the prior version.

The highlighted features are:
1. Submarine Experiments: Redefined the experiment spec, sync up code from
Git, it could be HTTP and ssh
2. Predefined experiment template: Register A experiment template and
submit related parameter to run an experiment using Rest API
3. Environment profile: Users could easily manage their docker image and
conda environment
4. Jupyter Notebook: Spawn a jupyter notebook using Rest API, and execute
ML code on K8s, or submit an experiment to submarine server
5. Submarine Workbench UI: CRUD Experiment, Environment, Notebook through
the UI
6. Disable interpreter module

Tons of thanks to our contributors and community! Let's keep fighting!

*Apache Submarine 0.5.0 released*:
http://submarine.apache.org/releases/submarine-release-0.5.0.html
*Changelog*: https://s.apache.org/mz6hr

BR,
Kevin Su

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Submarine 0.5.0 release!

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Submarine getting better!

Thanks Kevin!

BR,