Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by de...@riequation.com on 2019/12/14 09:35:33 UTC

RIEquation.com : Would like to be a part of the team.

Hello All,

We are startup company and would like to start contribute in this
project. So would like to request to do add this mail id in jira
account.

Thanks,
Prashant R | CTO
RIEquaiton.com
Pune, India

Re: RIEquation.com : Would like to be a part of the team.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hello Prashant,

Please create a personal account(s) in JIRA and list the IDs here. We'll
add the contributors to the contributors' list.

Could you also tell a little bit more about your company and how it's
related to Ignite? Do you already use it or incorporate it and sell it as
part of the business? Unfortunately, I can't open the website.

Please also check how to contribute and collaborate pages:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Collaborate

-
Denis