Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Gabriel Wong <ga...@webappcabaret.com> on 2007/09/15 08:23:59 UTC

Re: user-defined UserAuthenticator

I have implemented a user-defined UserAuthenticator class to be used by
a NetworkServerControl instantiated
within a Servlet under Tomcat 6.

Any attempts of remote authentication to the Db server, results in the
following error in derby.log:
...DerbyAuthenticator: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Question, where should the custom UserAuthenticator class be placed, and
how to include it in the CLASSPATH of the Tomcat startup script.

--
Regards

Gabriel Wong

Beyond Private JVM JAVA Hosting

http://www.webappcabaret.com

Re: user-defined UserAuthenticator SOLVED

Posted by Gabriel Wong <ga...@webappcabaret.com>.
Solution for anyone interested was to put user-defined UserAuthenticator
under WEB-INF/classes and add
derby.jar and derbynet.jar under WEB-INF/lib