Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/10/26 21:05:18 UTC

[Website] gitpubsub working and NG-Website online

Hi guys,

today I was made member of the infrastructure group and my first commit was to activate gitpubsub to sync the asf-site branch I setup in the flex-site git repo to "http://flex.apache.org/ng". This was the missing step on getting the new site online. There still need to be some things fine-tuned and some pages adjusted, but now you can get an impression of the new site without having to login, download, or build anything. So please have a look at:

http://flex.apache.org/ng/

and tell me what you think.

Chris

PS: We definitely need to change the feather logo against the new one ;-)

AW: [Website] gitpubsub working and NG-Website online

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... so now the team page has equally sized circular pictures and the "what is flex" page is readable.

Chris

Re: [Website] gitpubsub working and NG-Website online

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.