Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Michael Acevedo <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 05:05:48 UTC

[Suggestion] Mac OS X Lion Support for full screen...

Hi,

I was wondering if Apache is planning to add support for the OSX Lion Full
Screen feature in OpenOffice?

I want to make it clear that I do not have any code experience what so
ever, so I cannot make any code contributions that would allow for this
feature to be added into the Apache OpenOffice project.

Thanks for your time!

--
Best,
Michael

Re: [Suggestion] Mac OS X Lion Support for full screen...

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 1/24/12 5:05 AM, Michael Acevedo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if Apache is planning to add support for the OSX Lion Full
> Screen feature in OpenOffice?
>
> I want to make it clear that I do not have any code experience what so
> ever, so I cannot make any code contributions that would allow for this
> feature to be added into the Apache OpenOffice project.

it's definitely a feature that is worth to take a closer look into it
but at the moment we have probably more other things to do.  But who
knows maybe there is a volunteer who wants to work on it.

I would at least support it where I can.

Juergen