Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Josh <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/11 19:17:09 UTC

Passing parameters to maven.xml goals

Is this possible?  As one of my goals in maven.xml I have a script
which publishes certain generated files to a specified web directory.
This goal is referenced in the "maven" builder element of a
CruiseControl config file, and is the last step of a successful build.
 The problem is that I don't want maven.xml to be tied to a specific
location for publishing; I want that information to come from various
CruiseControl config.xml files, each of which publishes to a different
location.  So I need CruiseControl to communicate the location to the
Maven build process in some way.  Sorry if this is a trivial question,
but in all the examples I've found, I haven't seen any additional
arguments being passed along with the name of the goal.  Thanks,

Josh