Posted to users@maven.apache.org by macv <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/28 08:17:24 UTC

Can we map a plugin to multiple phases?

Lets say I want ant run plugin to generate source in 'generate-sources'
phase and sign my jar in 'package' phase.
Ant run plugin looks a obvious solution to me when i don't want to write new
plugin and perform most of the task using this plugin. But When I map this
plugin to one phase in parent pom and to some other phase in sub pom than my
effective pom shows it to attached only to phase mentioned in sub pom. Is it
to possible to achieve what I am looking for?

Thanks,
Vikas

Re: Can we map a plugin to multiple phases?

Posted by macv <ma...@yahoo.com>.

I found the solution, in the execution section I need to set unique ID.

Thanks.