Posted to students@community.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/11 22:07:21 UTC

Students applying for comdev project idea jiras

Some Apache projects don't use JIRA for defects, so they create their
project ideas in the COMDEV jira system. I saw few of you commenting on
those jiras, requesting a mentor. I'd advice you to contact the project dev
mailing list (Bloodhound and Subversion) in addition to commenting on the
JIRAs, as the project dev list is not getting notifications for these jiras.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Students applying for comdev project idea jiras

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM, gaurav jain <ta...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Luciano,
> I had also mailed Ross about 2 weeks ago, got a reply from him
> (automated reply) saying that he is in the middle of relocation, so if it
> is something urgent, our subject of the email should have URGENT in it.
> I did so, but got no response hence after.
>
> Thanks,
> Gaurav

Then you could check if someone in the Wookie community could help you.

Posted by gaurav jain <ta...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nithish R <ni...@gmail.com>.