Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/12/05 21:53:20 UTC

Win32 is _almost_ building

Ok...

  mod_dav is entirely broken by the missing apu_dbm.h file.

Could someone fix?

I'm commenting out the dav from makefile.win and apache.dsw
for right now (actually, removing the dependency so it doesn't
build/install with the InstallBin project.)

Re: Win32 is _almost_ building

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 02:53:20PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Ok...
>
>   mod_dav is entirely broken by the missing apu_dbm.h file.
>
> Could someone fix?
>
> I'm commenting out the dav from makefile.win and apache.dsw
> for right now (actually, removing the dependency so it doesn't
> build/install with the InstallBin project.)

Yup. Give me about an hour. I'll signal when its done.

thx,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/