Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/23 22:29:14 UTC

Removing David from Jira issue assignments

FYI, in light of David's departure, I'm going to assign any issues in
Jira that are assigned to him back into the "Unassigned" status.

Ethan

Re: Removing David from Jira issue assignments

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
I've removed David from the JIRA project roles "Committer" and "PMC".
I also added Ethan to this lists.

D.

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Please do, thanks.