Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/08/16 10:50:11 UTC

wicket-contrib-bbcodecomponent released:)

So now its working.. Knock yourselfs out crasy writing bbcode:)

A little about the component:

This is a very basic version.

Has a bbcodecontrol where you can click on buttons to insert bbcode in a
previously marked textfield or textarea. Textfield and textarea are
supplied by the component.

Currently only supports simple formatting like bold italic etc. Has no
validation.
requireds jdk 1.5

regards Nino

Re: wicket-contrib-bbcodecomponent released:)

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Hey it's ok:)

no problem i'll go ahead and change it again..

I havent formed a opinion on code style yet:)

regards Nino

Posted by Ryan Holmes <ry...@hyperstep.com>.

Posted by Ryan Holmes <ry...@hyperstep.com>.

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.

> Go ahead an correct the errors:)

done

I'll change the names of  the bbcomponents for convenience, as you mention:)

cool, great

and sorry for letting you wait:)

no problem

gerolf