Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Ralf S. Engelschall" <rs...@engelschall.com> on 1998/05/26 13:04:17 UTC

CVS 1.9.28: better

While CVS 1.9.27 was broken and sometimes leaded to sporadic core dumps on
large checkouts and updates (I mentioned it a few weeks ago), the currently
available 1.9.28 works fine for me again (as 1.9.26 does). Anyone who wants to
use a current CVS should install this version. It works ok.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com

Re: CVS 1.9.28: better

Posted by Harrie Hazewinkel <ha...@jrc.it>.
HI,

I have seen somewhere in an archive that you should
take a version with an even number. The odd version numbers
could work, but also could NOT.

Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> While CVS 1.9.27 was broken and sometimes leaded to sporadic core dumps on
> large checkouts and updates (I mentioned it a few weeks ago), the currently
> available 1.9.28 works fine for me again (as 1.9.26 does). Anyone who wants to
> use a current CVS should install this version. It works ok.
>
>                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
>                                        rse@engelschall.com

HA HA
 mailto:harrie.hazewinkel@jrc.it       phone:+39+332+786322
 http://www.sai.jrc.it/harrie/           fax:+39+332+785641
 postal: JRC of the E.C.  -  CEO unit
         Ispra 21020 (VA) Italy
  Ik ben Harrie en ik ben 28 jaar en doe SNMP na. MIB, MIB