Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/02/24 23:00:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Kathleen Ting

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Kathleen Ting
as a new committer on Sqoop! Kathleen has been active on the Sqoop
project in various ways from the time this projected entered the
Incubator. Her contributions range from helping users with
troubleshooting the problems they face, adding and maintaining
documentation, keeping the wiki and website up-to-date, and helping
out with various issues where necessary.

Congratulations Kathleen!

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Kathleen Ting

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Woot! Well deserved Kate!

--
Joseph Echeverria