Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/03/20 12:42:39 UTC

still working on the uima website and eclipse update site

I'm still working on getting the uima website fixed up for alpha02 release and
some other fixes for mailing list info.

I had to redo the eclipse Composite update site, because I had previously
(erroneously) updated it to include the uimaj-v3-pre-production eclipse update
subsite - this caused the same problem as earlier with 3.0.0-alpha02 being
automatically selected when installing into a fresh Eclipse.  I took out this
subsite in the composite metadata, so it ignores it.  Users who want the new
3.0.0.alpha02 plugins will need to get them directly from the subsite.  This
will be mentioned in the news item, in the announce letter, and in a tweet.

-Marshall