Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/12/21 07:17:02 UTC

Go client is ready

Hi,

After creating the go client repo [1], Yanhong submitted the first version, and Yongwei gave the second version.

Now all PRs are merged and the go client is ready (for 0.12 version). Thanks for their contribution!

Welcome to try the go client and give feedback :)

BTY, the branch management of the go-client need to be consistent with iotdb repo (main/master, rel/0.12, ...)

[1] https://github.com/apache/iotdb-client-go

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林