Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gabor Nagypal <na...@online.de> on 2005/01/14 16:19:58 UTC

uploding newest tapestry jars to ibiblio maven repository

Hi,

I'd like to use Tapestry in a project, and use Maven for project management. I
noticed that although tapestry jars are already included to the central Maven
repository hosted at ibiblio (http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/), the 3.0.1 jars are
not. It would be nice if they would be uploaded soon.

I also had the impression, that mainly the developers of a project should
request an upload the central Maven repository, as one should provide some
information which is hard for a casual user (exact dependencies, licence text
etc.) (See http://maven.apache.org/repository-upload.html)
So I am not sure if I am the right person to request this upload from the Maven
guys.

Is there some policy about uploading to Maven ibiblio in the Tapestry community?
How were the older tapestry jars uploaded? I didn't find any information about
that, except the blog which explains why Tapestry itself doesn't use Maven any
more. :)

Cheers,

Gabor