Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/04/22 09:12:36 UTC

RE: xmlbeans maven plugin

Hey--I don't think anyone ever replied to David about this (not cool
since he went to the effort to spell out what would be involved in
us hosting the xmlbeans maven plugin that he started).  I think one
of the problems is that we have yet to spend the time necessary to
get comfortable with maven.

Is there at least one committer out there who is willing to take
responsibility for this?  I would think in the short-term, this
basically means working with David to go through his steps below
(the answer to step 4 is that jars on ibiblio should be fine if we
continue to follow the incubator disclaimer rules).  In the long-
term, it means knowing enough about maven to maintain it.

Any volunteers?

Cliff

RE: xmlbeans maven plugin

Posted by Dutta Satadip <s-...@sbcglobal.net>.
Hello
I am wiling to volunteer for this. Although I have to admit that I am relative novice  with Maven..but hey this would be a cool opportunity to learn about something new
dutta:)

RE: xmlbeans maven plugin

Posted by Dutta Satadip <s-...@sbcglobal.net>.
Hello