Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Will <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/29 02:14:35 UTC

Groovy Jena

Hi Jena,
I have completed work on a simple Groovy library for working with RDF, along with some extra methods for using SPIN rules. I am not sure how many queries you get from people in the Groovy community about Groovy libs, so if you do want to reference any Groovy projects, I am happy if you want to include mine.
I am aware that that there are a few others out there
https://github.com/AlBaker/GroovySparql
Many Thanks,
William Greenly
p.s I can't get one of my tests to pass (hence why I have commented it out), specifcally the 'testDeleteWhere'. I can't work out why.

RE: Groovy Jena

RE: Groovy Jena

Posted by Will <wi...@hotmail.com>.
Just to clarify, the link of the project I have developed is:
https://github.com/williamgreenly/lescot
The other Groovy SW project is

Re: Groovy Jena

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.