Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2014/11/20 19:21:01 UTC

[important] jenkins down

i noticed that there were no builds, and noticed that it's throwing a bunch
of exceptions in the log file.

i'm looking in to this right now and will update when i get things rolling
again.

sorry for the inconvenience,

shane

Re: [important] jenkins down

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
ok, we're back up and building now...  looks like there was a seriously bad
git (or github) plugin update that caused all sorts of unintended
consequences, mostly with cron stacktracing.

i'll take a closer look and see if i can find out exactly what happened,
but suffice to say, we'll be really cautious when updating even recommended
plugins.

sorry for the disruption!

shane