Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 07:53:05 UTC

Moving groovy script files

Hi all,

A while ago we discussed moving groovy code from
/<component>/webapp/<component>/WEB-INF/actions/* to a location under
/<component>/src/*.

Did we get to a resolution on that, or are there still issues regarding
that?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Moving groovy script files

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
It is a code change, so there must be consensus (albeit lazy is applicable).

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.