Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com> on 2010/09/14 03:44:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r996730 [1/2] - in /mahout/trunk: core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/cf/taste/hadoop/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/cf/taste/hadoop/item/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/ core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/cluster...

  +1 Nice job with the VW refactoring. You've been busy lately. I just
wish I could get my formatter to work exactly like yours :)