Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/02/25 17:10:59 UTC

JSPWiki 2.6.2-svn-2 broken

Hi there,

I've just deployed the latest version to my local installation and
what I see is horrible (see attached screenshot).

Andrew, I guess this has to do with your latest changes, because
svn-1 had been working without any problems.

Regards,
 Florian

Re: JSPWiki 2.6.2-svn-2 broken

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.
Florian -- sorry for the confusion. Janne's right -- this should have
been a 2.8 item. You can still leave it in your web.xml, though. :)

Re: JSPWiki 2.6.2-svn-2 broken

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.

Re: JSPWiki 2.6.2-svn-2 broken

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.
Did you apply the change to the web.xml file that adds the default
localization context? If yes, and it's still broken, what servlet
container are you using?