Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com> on 2014/03/18 19:07:36 UTC

FW: cloudbyte storage plugin for cloudstack 4.4 and above.

Seems 4.4 branch is created already, but we(Mike and I) forgot to push CloudByte plugin into 4.4 branch last week, due to miscommunication between us.
Is it still ok to push cloudByte plugin into 4.4 branch? The plugin code is self-contained, good to add it into 4.4 branch.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
It's all third-party code, so I don't see any problem checking it in the
week after feature freeze (i.e. this week).

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302
Advancing the way the world uses the
*(tm)*

Re: cloudbyte storage plugin for cloudstack 4.4 and above.

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Sounds good - thanks!

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.