Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Emerson Cargnin <ec...@bol.com.br> on 2003/10/14 16:51:17 UTC

running don't show the elapsed time anymore

Why, when running geronimo, it doens't show the elapsed time anymore?

before:
geronimo.deployment:role=DeploymentScanner State changed from stopped to
starting
03:48:34,484 DEBUG [DeploymentScanner]
geronimo.deployment:role=DeploymentScanner State changed from starting to
running
03:48:34,484 INFO  [Geronimo] Started Server in 688ms

now:
    [java] 11:47:17,578 INFO  [SubsystemRouter] Detected a change in the
active
subsystems.  Restarting to reload subsystem routes.
    [java] 11:47:17,578 DEBUG [InterceptorRegistryRouter]
geronimo.remoting:rout
er=InterceptorRegistryRouter State changed from starting to running

Emerson Cargnin