Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jack Swan <jo...@oracle.com> on 2022/04/04 21:42:32 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: [External] : Re: [users@httpd] configure fails using --with-pcre with httpd-2.4.53

I also had this problem, but changing it to point to the pcre2-config file fixed it for me on RHEL 7, but...

On some operating systems this is still failing for me.  Solaris 10 is one example.  The configure script uses the "which" command.  On my Solaris 10 system "which" is an actual csh script, and when run, it outputs "Processing <path to a .cshrc file>" in addition to the "normal" which output.

This extra output seems to be tripping up the configure script.

John