Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com> on 2003/05/03 22:33:45 UTC

Re: New Bie

Hi Sachin,

You can find all the information you need on the ant website at
http://ant.apache.org

Besides, there are a number of books too that have been written on Ant!
"Java Development With Ant" is the best IMHO.

Since you have suscribed to the mailing list, I suppose you know your
way about the web-site. I wonder what's the problem ?

Regards,
Tarun