Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jon Brisbin <jo...@jbrisbin.com> on 2008/11/26 21:51:03 UTC

Running my own integration server

I'm playing around with CruiseControl, contemplating using it for our
projects and I was wondering if it would be considered bad form to
have my own CC server hit the ServiceMix SVN every night and update my
own copy so I can test my own components against the developing work
on SMX4? I'm thinking this will be a little easier to keep up with
than doing a manual SVN update infrequently and building it all
myself. I just wasn't sure about how frequently I should hit the SVN
tree. Maybe once a week is good enough?

Is anyone doing something like this now?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com

Re: Running my own integration server

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Doing an svn up every day should be ok.  The load should not be very high.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet