Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2010/03/03 01:41:20 UTC

[Trinidad][Skinning][API] move to api -> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.io.InputStreamProvider

Hi there,
I want to make sure it is ok for people if I move
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.io.InputStreamProvider to the
trinidad package, making InputStreamProvider a public api. It should be
very easy to do, since this interface does not use any other internal apis.

We have a customer that wants to implement this interface so that they
can use their own InputStreamProvider to find the skinning css files.
This is a part of the TRINIDAD-1729 JIRA issue that I'm working on -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1729

Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: [Trinidad][Skinning][API] move to api -> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.io.InputStreamProvider

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 on #2

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad][Skinning][API] move to api -> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.io.InputStreamProvider

Posted by Catalin Kormos <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Codebeat

Re: [Trinidad][Skinning][API] move to api -> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.share.io.InputStreamProvider

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
+1