Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/11/26 01:32:16 UTC

Forwarding sf.net email to Apache Directory

Guys,

I there are no objections I would like to forward mail from the sf.net
ldapd project to the directory-dev@incubator... list.  This is obviously
a short term thing until the community has switched over completely to
the Apache infrastructure.

Alex

RE: Forwarding sf.net email to Apache Directory

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 04:30, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> We've already made announcements.  If this is the way you want
> us to proceed I can recall the infrastructure request.  Should
> we do that?

You already did the announcements, and I personally have less
of a problem subscribing the list of people you sent in, since
they were already notified.  I do hope you included some unsubscribe
instructions? :)

Sander

RE: Forwarding sf.net email to Apache Directory

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Hello,

We're going take Sander's advice here and would like to
make sure that all the following users are added to the
directory-dev@incubator.apache.org list.  We will shutdown
the sf.net mail lists once we have confirmation that all
users have been added.

For the record I'm going to shutdown lists and forums and
all that other fluff.  Perhaps Paul you can prepare a page
for the source forge website that redirects to the incubator
directory page at Apache.

Here's the current user list at sf.net minus current committers:

b.public@limepark.se
brianm@apache.org