Posted to user@commons.apache.org by VOLIA <ko...@voliacable.com> on 2007/08/13 18:37:45 UTC

charset problem

Please help.
I want to send the message with Russian symbols.
In the code I specify setCharset("koi8_r"), but I receive  ??? .
And tried such charsets setCharset("cp1251"), ("Windows-1251") .
How to solve this problem?

--
regards,
 Andrey                         mailto:konus@voliacable.com

Re[2]: charset problem

Posted by konus <ko...@voliacable.com>.
Ernst,
I have a problem with the char coding at sending mail by
commons.email.

Re: Re[2]: charset problem

Posted by Ernst de Haan <er...@ernstdehaan.com>.
Andrey,

> I have gone on http://commons.apache.org/email/. There there is a
> reference
> http://commons.apache.org/email/mail-lists.html and I have subscribed
> on mailing list.
> Prompt me please, how to ask a question on commons.email?

You posted on the right list, you just did not specify to which
component your question pertained. But it's clear now, it refers to
Commons Email.

Cheers,

Ernst

Re[2]: charset problem