Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by "Matthew T. Adams" <ma...@xcalia.com> on 2006/01/05 22:27:35 UTC

Fixed (was: RE: Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object model, some tests broken)

I've found and fixed all errors.  Thanks to everyone for their help.  Part
of it was stupid programmer error, part was stupid configurer error (note
that I played both of those roles :) ).

My next tasks will be to just crank on more detachment tests.

--matthew