Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by bhupat parmar <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/12 09:02:11 UTC

DraggableTarget does not work

hi
this code does not compile  gives followinf error

The type WebMarkupContainer is not generic; it cannot be parameterized
with arguments <T>	wicket-quickstart/src/wicket/quickstart	Index.java	line
0	1189580276390	11921

 DraggableTarget cart = new DraggableTarget("cart",
DragDropExamplePageContribution.class);

        //kindof confusing parameters
        //product is the wicketId
        //product_123 is the HTML image id
        //tee_shirt.gif is the image to load
        DraggableImage image = new DraggableImage("product",
"product_123", "tee_shirt.gif");

        //need to configure cart to accept the draggable image
        cart.accepts(image);

        add(image);
        add(cart);

Can some body help me??

thanks

Re: DraggableTarget does not work

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
See my response to your previous question: you are using a
contrib-scriptaculous version that is incompatible with all supported
wicket versions.

Martijn

On 9/12/07, bhupat parmar <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> this code does not compile  gives followinf error
>
> The type WebMarkupContainer is not generic; it cannot be parameterized
> with arguments <T>      wicket-quickstart/src/wicket/quickstart Index.java      line
> 0       1189580276390   11921
>

>  DraggableTarget cart = new DraggableTarget("cart",
> DragDropExamplePageContribution.class);
>
>         //kindof confusing parameters
>         //product is the wicketId
>         //product_123 is the HTML image id
>         //tee_shirt.gif is the image to load
>         DraggableImage image = new DraggableImage("product",
> "product_123", "tee_shirt.gif");
>
>         //need to configure cart to accept the draggable image
>         cart.accepts(image);
>
>         add(image);
>         add(cart);
>
> Can some body help me??