Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vijaya Kumar <vi...@businex.com> on 2001/09/07 07:46:56 UTC

PROPPATCH

Hi all,
        Whats the stand of Tomcat 4.0 b7 regarding PROPPATCH header in DAV
Protocol. Does it supports PROPPATCH or not. All other headers except
PROPPATCH is working fine, but later is always reponded with HTTP 200 Ok
status but the operation is not success. Can any one have idea...Plz advice.

Thanx.

Re: PROPPATCH

Posted by Vijaya Kumar <vi...@businex.com>.
Is it possible to change any of one/more properties of the DAV resource say
add new property like author.

<author>
    <name>somebody</name>
    <href>somebody@somewhere.com</href>
</author>

        How to overcome this problem. B'cas when I go through the
redirection draft, when creating new resource I need to change its
resourcetype property to "redirected-ref". Plz advice.

Thanx
Vijay

Re: PROPPATCH

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.