Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com> on 2020/04/01 07:37:40 UTC

Re: Deploy VM error

Hello F5,

Can you click on edit and add some range ( I hope you had already  configured that while configuring the zone, same needs to be added here. Seems like a bug in CloudStack 4.13, it always wipe out the guest VLAN range so need to put that again). Can you just add the range and try to provision the instance.

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Re: RE: RE: Deploy VM error

Posted by F5 <f5...@gmail.com>.
when i add in sorce 0.0.0.0/0 it automatically fills in to my network.

 Infrastructure> Zones> Physical Network> Public> configure> Ip Range

I'm thinking it can be in this configuration, I configured it as follows:

Gateway - 172.26.0.1
Netmask - 255.255.255.0
VLAN / VNI - vlan: // untagged
Start IP - 172.26.0.170
End IP - 172.26.0.180

Account: system
Domain: ROOT
System VMs: true

It's an advanced zone, can you confirm that I did it right?

Thank you for your help

Re: RE: RE: Deploy VM error

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
for beginning, add    0.0.0.0/0     to both source and destination and
allow all protocols
if that doesn't work you have a different problem.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: RE: RE: Deploy VM error

Posted by F5 <f5...@gmail.com>.
exit rules do not block the exit?

Configure the rules to block Traffic

for example, in the configuration I made, I would be blocking all traffic to the internet:

Source CIDR
10.1.3.0/24
Target CIDR
0.0.0.0/0
_________________
when I ping 8.8.8.8

From 172.26.0.178 icmp_seq = 5 Destination Host Unreachable
__________
View IP Addresses
Network IPs
172.26.0.178 [Source NAT]

RE: RE: Deploy VM error

Posted by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com>.
You have to add a rule for your network

RE: Deploy VM error

Posted by Adam Witwicki <aw...@oakfordis.com>.
Network egress rules?

Network > your isolated network name > egress rules tab

Adam

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution. **

Perfect, that was it, manually adding the range and it worked.

Thanks.

Taking advantage of the moment, I am new to ACS, now that I have created a VM, what causes it not to be surfing the internet, is there any additional configuration for this?

Re: Deploy VM error

Posted by F5 <f5...@gmail.com>.