Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Dustine Rene Bernasor <du...@thecyberguardian.com> on 2012/05/24 06:12:44 UTC

nutch hadoop only one slave is crawling

I have a 3-slaves hadoop cluster and I am performing a crawl on a single
website. However, only 1 slave is performing fetching (though the other
slaves are still alive). Is this normal behavior if only 1 domain is
crawled? Is there any way to force the other slaves to fetch?

Thanks.

Re: nutch hadoop only one slave is crawling

Posted by "nutch.buddy@gmail.com" <nu...@gmail.com>.
The queue runs on a single datanode?

Rémy Amouroux wrote

Posted by Rémy Amouroux <re...@teorem.fr>.