Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2005/05/18 05:54:16 UTC

navigating the lenya codebase

check this out:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spl/projects/feat/

could be quite useful for exploring / explaining the lenya codebase.

even cooler:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spl/projects/hipikat/scenarios.html

Hipikat's purpose is to point out work already done in the project
that's similar to the one the developer (you) is currently working on.
You can also use it to search through the archives of newsgroups and
other information about the project (such as the Web site) to whether
your question has already been discussed and answered in the past.

-> having this available at apache would be immensely useful

and also

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mylar/

Mylar is an Eclipse plug-in that makes working with very large projects
as easy as it is to work with small projects. It does this by encoding
your editing and navigation activity in a degree of interest model and
only showing the elements that you are working on.  It also finds
elements related to what you are working on by actively searching
varying degrees of separation from your current task context.

Re: navigating the lenya codebase

Posted by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@apache.org>.
Looks interesting.
Can we put a link in the Wiki to make sure we don't forget about this?
Regards,
Torsten