Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Per-Åke Svensson <pe...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/19 15:08:01 UTC

I am missing parts of the old documentation...

Hi.

I used Apache Isis for an application last year. Now I am about to revisit
and update my application but I can no longer find several parts of the
Apache Isis documentation that previously was found on the Apache Isis web
site. I see that there is a new documentation in progress on the web site
but I cannot find many parts of the old documentation. Is there a way to
get hold of the old documentation in the meantime?

Regards

RE: I am missing parts of the old documentation...

Posted by P-Å Svensson <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeroen,

The documentation is likely there as you say but I am having problems navigating and finding my way around.

If I do as I previously did and use the Google custom search up in the top right corner I get result links that either points to removed pages (where the documentation previously was) or just links to the top of the new Reference Guide or User Guide pages. Try for example to search for "@HomePage".

I think that I now can find the information I am after but I need to have both the Reference Guide and the User Guide open in my browser. I then have to use the browsers search function (CTRL+F) to search in either guide for the same term.

Thanks for the clarification about the completeness of the documentation.

Regards

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Hi Per-Åke,