Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wouter de Vaal <wo...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/24 11:51:05 UTC

maven repository manager?

Hi,

Can anybody update me on the workings of maven repository manager?
I've downloaden the book Better Builds with Maven and on page 200 it
mentions it should be
available on http://maven.apache.org/repository-manager
but this url is unavailable.
After googling the only thing I can find is the trunk which contains
1.0-SNAPSHOT.

Should I build it from source? Or should I use maven-proxy instead?

Regards,
Wouter de Vaal

Re: maven repository manager?

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <kh...@ku.edu>.
Ain't that the ever livin' truth! I just spent a day diagnosing a Shibboleth
issue that turned out to be an expired signing certificate. Of course, the
log files were of extremely limited use...

-K

Posted by ben short <be...@benshort.co.uk>.

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <kh...@ku.edu>.

Posted by ben short <be...@benshort.co.uk>.