Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Benjamin Dageroth <Be...@webtrekk.com> on 2009/08/19 15:54:55 UTC

WG: Building mahout fails due to taste.impl.model.file.FileDataModelTest

Hello,

I am currently trying to get into mahout and therefore am trying to get the demo up and running. I just have checked out the latest subversion version under http://sn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/mahout/trunk and then went into that directory and called the maven script, already the first step of the instructions of http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/buildingmahout.html namely

mvn install

fails due to the following error:

Running org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.impl.model.file.FileDataModelTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 7, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.141 sec <<< FA
ILURE!

After reverting back to version MAHOUT-158 of the file maven runs successfully through.

Benjamin

Re: Building mahout fails due to taste.impl.model.file.FileDataModelTest

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
My bad, yeah, found this a mere couple hours ago. I broke this
yesterday. I committed a change maybe an hour ago that should fix it,
so, just update and all should be well.