Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Mohan Prasad <mo...@cisco.com> on 2008/12/23 13:56:37 UTC

Connection of Oracle database thin driver with Apache Lenya 2.0

Hi

I am trying to connect the Oracle database using thin driver. Kindly suggest
we the way by which I can configure the connection.

Thanks & Regards

Mohan Prasad

RE: Connection of Oracle database thin driver with Apache Lenya 2.0

Posted by Mohan Prasad <mo...@cisco.com>.

Hi

Where the data from lenya is stored.

Whether we change the JCR(Java Content Repository) settings and change the persistent storage to Oracle(making changes in "workspace.xml" and "repository.xml").

Thanks & Regards
Mohan Prasad

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.