Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/20 17:31:30 UTC

Allowed HTML in Comments

Roller 2.3 seems to have stripped out some allowed tags for comments.
For example, <em> can't be used, but <i> can.  How can I modify this
list of allowed tags so old comments don't show up funky?

Matt

Re: Allowed HTML in Comments

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
I the roller_3.0 branch, org.apache.roller.util.Utiltities - I don't
see anything that explicitly allows <i> or other tags.  Maybe I'm just
not seeing it.  Is there a specific method?

Matt

Re: Allowed HTML in Comments

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.