Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Simon Waddington <Si...@ZapNetworks.com> on 2000/02/28 21:21:44 UTC

Cocoon 1.7 with WebLogic 4.5.1

I'm trying to configure Cocoon 1.7 "out of the box" with the WebLogic 4.5.1
server as per the instructions.  This is my first time playing with WebLogic
as the server, I was previously using Cocoon 1.6.1 with Tomcat (which worked
a charm)
My classpath includes all the jars supplied with Cocoon 1.7 but when I try
to load my first Cocoon page I get the following exception...
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet:
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl.
java.io.IOException: Resource not found:
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code) at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89) at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java, Compiled Code) at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89) at
org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:155) at
org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:190) at
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:119)

and cookie.xsl is definitely in cocoon.jar.

As best I can tell the only peculiarity of my setup is I'm using JDK 1.2.2
but that wasn't a problem with my Tomcat based config so I don't think it
could be that.

Any clues or quick fixes?

Thanks,

Simon.

Re: Cocoon 1.7 with WebLogic 4.5.1

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Simon Waddington wrote:

> I'm trying to configure Cocoon 1.7 "out of the box" with the WebLogic 4.5.1
> server as per the instructions.  This is my first time playing with WebLogic
> as the server, I was previously using Cocoon 1.6.1 with Tomcat (which worked
> a charm)
> My classpath includes all the jars supplied with Cocoon 1.7 but when I try
> to load my first Cocoon page I get the following exception...
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet:
> resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl.
> java.io.IOException: Resource not found:
> resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl at
> org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java,
> Compiled Code) at
> org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89) at
> org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java, Compiled Code) at
> org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89) at
> org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:155) at
> org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:190) at
> org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:119)
>
> and cookie.xsl is definitely in cocoon.jar.
>
> As best I can tell the only peculiarity of my setup is I'm using JDK 1.2.2
> but that wasn't a problem with my Tomcat based config so I don't think it
> could be that.
>
> Any clues or quick fixes?

Did you upgrade your cocoon.propererties file?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.