Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Russell Butek <bu...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/10/03 16:55:25 UTC

RE: Q - code convention if with no {}

We should do our best to follow the Sun conventions, but I agree it's not a
major priority to fix our lapses.  As I'm fixing other things, if I notice
non-compliance, like missing {}'s, I fix it, but I'm not going out of my
way to fix them all.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 10/03/2001 09:25:10 AM

To:   "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <ax...@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  RE: Q - code convention  if with no {}

Axis does attempt to follow the Sun conventions, except we're in general a
little more lax about them.  The main things we really focus on are the
four-space-no-tabs indents and class/var naming.  We're less stringent thus
far about brace locations, etc.

I don't particularly mind if we move in the direction of greater compliance
with the standards, but I don't feel it's a major priority either.

--Glen