Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2007/05/22 16:14:19 UTC

[Trinidad] nextAction/previousAction on singleStepButtonBar aren't supported

Hi, I just hit this issue and then found that there is a recent jira
open for it.
Since this component is totally unusable without action/event bindings -
I just need to know whether this issue can be fixed just by removing
PropertyKey.CAP_NOT_BOUND from props listed in UIXSingleStep.java or
there is something deeper to solve.
Just to be sure before turning on something else.

Thanks -- Renzo

Re: [Trinidad] nextAction/previousAction on singleStepButtonBar aren't supported

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
No, that won't help.  We need a custom Facelets MetaRule
(or some new code in the existing TrinidadListenersTagRule).

-- Adam