Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/27 06:29:10 UTC

Regression flag: unset if fixed?

Hi derby-dev,

I posted this as a question to DERBY-1244, but in case people weren't
watching that specific issue, I thought I'd post it as a general
question. That issue covered a regression, but I fixed the issue. It's
now closed, but should we clear the regression flag since there is no
longer a regression? I'm leaning towards yes, it should be cleared,
since there is no longer a regression, but I wanted to make sure there
was consensus as to whether that was the right thing to do.

Thanks,
andrew

Re: Regression flag: unset if fixed?

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

>Hi derby-dev,
>
> That issue covered a regression, but I fixed the issue. It's
>now closed, but should we clear the regression flag since there is no
>longer a regression?

I prefer to keep it so we can track the number of  regressions that have
occurred and fixed. Because the affects and fix in version are both
10.2, we know it never made it to a release.

Kathey