Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "@rju" <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/24 10:10:34 UTC

unable to prevent form stretching

hello

in my report the detail tab is stretching as shown in the pdf file. after
the gap is regardless of the data existence the tab is stretching. and the
coloumn footer is coming very far from the detail tab. any solution for
this????
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31001618/salesBillReport2.pdf
salesBillReport2.pdf

in this pdf am gettin grand total very footer of the report.

RE: unable to prevent form stretching

Posted by Jerson John <je...@cprvision.com>.
Hi all,
    Thanks for all of your comments.Really appreciate....now I got some idea
to start this....

Many Thanks and Regards,

Jerson

Posted by "@rju" <na...@gmail.com>.
forum means oldnabble na...

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
This question is not related to struts, is more a detail of jasper report.
Please ask your question to the jasper mailing list.

On 24 February 2011 10:10, @rju <na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello
>
> in my report the detail tab is stretching as shown in the pdf file. after
> the gap is regardless of the data existence the tab is stretching. and the
> coloumn footer is coming very far from the detail tab. any solution for
> this????
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p31001618/salesBillReport2.pdf
> salesBillReport2.pdf
>
> in this pdf am gettin grand total very footer of the report.

Maurizio Cucchiara