Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/10/28 00:59:44 UTC

[ANN] Maven Changes Plugin 2.0-beta-3 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of Maven Changes
Plugin, version 2.0-beta-3.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin/

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Changes Plugin - Version 2.0-beta-3

** Bug
     * [MCHANGES-1] - Annoucement generates announcement for wrong type
of package
     * [MCHANGES-9] - HTML inside <action/> is swallowed
     * [MCHANGES-11] - improve error reporting when changes.xml not found
     * [MCHANGES-13] - Exception thrown when running
changes:announcement-generate
     * [MCHANGES-16] - release history hyperlinks don't work
     * [MCHANGES-19] - bad URL/404 on JIRA report results in exception
     * [MCHANGES-23] - docs should use short goal names
     * [MCHANGES-50] - Handle JIRA authentication failure
     * [MCHANGES-51] - Table not correctly closed in
ChangesReportGenerator#constructActions()
     * [MCHANGES-54] - jira-report with filter specified gives 500 error
     * [MCHANGES-56] - Default announcement.vm doesn't check issue type
correctly.
     * [MCHANGES-57] - How does the plugin know what issues were fixed
in this version?
     * [MCHANGES-63] - Custom filters can not be added to a JIRA query.
     * [MCHANGES-64] - The changes plugin should not push an "external
link" image into the output renderer
     * [MCHANGES-68] - The changes plugin uses anchors and links that
don't match.
     * [MCHANGES-70] - NPE if the version attribute is not set properly
in the changes.xml file

** Improvement
     * [MCHANGES-49] - javax.mail dependency should be optional
     * [MCHANGES-55] - Add ability to turn off download URL in email
     * [MCHANGES-77] - Document the variables available to the
announcement template.
     * [MCHANGES-81] - Use a less noisy version of plexus-velocity
     * [MCHANGES-87] - Ability to specify the mail sender explicitely

** New Feature
     * [MCHANGES-25] - I'd like to have changes:announcement-mail be
able to support authentication
     * [MCHANGES-26] - Allow user to create custom velocity template for
announcement
     * [MCHANGES-27] - Add 'disable jira' flag
     * [MCHANGES-28] - Renderer html code provided in an action record
     * [MCHANGES-79] - Allow for overriding the announcement email from
address

Enjoy!

- The Maven Team

Re: [ANN] Maven Changes Plugin 2.0-beta-3 Released

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

The url is:  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/

--
Wendy