Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Jeremy J. Grelle" <Je...@jdsu.com> on 2006/04/12 14:37:36 UTC

Core 1.1.2 Branch - Incorrect Dependency?

Hello everyone.  I just started to try and do some testing of the 1.1.2
release and noticed a possible problem when I cleared out my maven repo
so that I could do a clean build.  When building the core-impl package,
maven went and grabbed myfaces-shared-impl-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar for the
repackaging bit.  Shouldn't it be getting myfaces-shared-impl-2.0.0.jar?

Found the following bit in the pom.xml that is triggering this:

             <plugin>

        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

        <artifactId>dependency-maven-plugin</artifactId>

        <executions>

          <execution>

            <id>unpack-shared-impl</id>

            <phase>process-classes</phase>

            <configuration>

              <artifactItems>

                <artifactItem>

                   <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.shared</groupId>

                   <artifactId>myfaces-shared-impl</artifactId>

                   <version>2.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

                 </artifactItem>

               </artifactItems>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/classes</outputDirectory>

            </configuration>

          </execution>

        </executions>

      </plugin>

Thanks,

Jeremy

Re: Core 1.1.2 Branch - Incorrect Dependency?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy,

You're correct about the dependency.  I had changed it in the
<dependency> section but forgot about Manfred's shared refactoring
magic.  Good catch.  I'm checking in a fixed POM now.

Sean