Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/06/24 16:11:22 UTC

Minutes of the Woden Status Telecon, 2008-06-24

Attendees: Lawrence Mandel, John Kaputin

Minutes

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2008-04-29 - John will update the build publish information to include
information about publishing Maven components.
2008-05-13
John: No update.
Lawrence: The location for the maven repo is
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository and the
distribution directory is /www/www.apache.org/dist/ws/woden, both on
people.apache.org.
2008-06-03
John: No progress.
2008-06-24
John: No progress. I've been catching up with Woden issues.

2008-05-13 - John will close the M8 plan and create the M9 plan with July
15 as the target date.
2008-06-03
John: No progress.
Lawrence: I closed M8 in Jira and rolled all the incomplete items into M9.
2008-06-24
John: No progress. I'll get on this now that I have my access back.

2. Milestone 9 (M9) - John/Lawrence

John: No progress on M9 yet.
Lawrence: Ditto.

John: We originally talked about July for M9 but I don't know that we'll
be able to get the work done by then.

3. Development Discussion - All

John: There's been some activity on the mailing list. We need to keep on
top of it.

John: Jeff has suggested refactoring the Woden repository. I don't think
we need to include java twice in the hierarchy but other wise I think his
suggestion is good. One issue is there are some base classes that do not
belong in OM or DOM. Should we create another jar or role it into one of
the implementations?
Lawrence: I think it would be best to keep common code out of the
implementation modules. However I don't think we need an extra jar for
this common code.
John: We can just include the common code in each of the implementations.
We will need to see how this works with the Maven build.
Lawrence: Should we change the Ant build to be based off Maven? Ant can
simply call off to Maven for the build.
John: For now we should keep the Ant build in place.
Lawrence: Agreed.

John: There was a discussion about the user of equals in Woden. Arthur
suggested adding a new method. Jeremy suggested some use cases all on the
component model.
Lawrence: Let's keep this discussion going in WODEN-211 [1].

John: Jeremy also brought up the two API vs one API issue again. I'll
bring this discussion up again once we have time.

Lawrence: Saminda raised an issue with Woden OSGi bundle. WODEN-210 [2]
was opened for this. I'll follow up with Saminda.

John: I need to follow up with Vikas about OM. I'll follow up this week.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN-211
[2]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WODEN-210

4. Other Business - All

No other business raised.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Re: Minutes of the Woden Status Telecon, 2008-06-24

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lawrence,

I have contacted with my mobile provider , i can use global toll free
number but i need to pay standard IDD charges for the call . If it
will take short duration i can call in .

If any one contributing to this list from Sri Lanka  know any
Alternative methods to use toll free service please update me.

Thanks ,

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Sagara,

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.